Monday, August 3, 2009

R.I.P.s all day, pray for sick No WAY!!!!

Dwayne The Dream Psychic just made an important blog about saying R.I.P's and not praying for the living.

He has a point. We are just a bunch of phony two faced hypocrites. We smile in each others face and stab each other in the back. We can heal each other with our prayers and words but we so full of hate. Maybe it is a deep connection with the Thriller video and us loving the dead more so than the living. We think so much about ourselves as being alive for the moment that we take advantage of the next person. Then we might be laying up dead people will say God bless you but didn't take the time to say it when we were alive.

DAMN WE GOT SOME TWISTED ISSUES.

THIS GOES OUT TO ALL YOU TWO FACE NIGGA ASS PREACHERS. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!

ACT LIKE YOU SO HOLY BUT ALL ALONG YOU TRYING TO HIDE YOUR SATANIC TWISTED FACE!!

CURSE YOU FAKE ASS FUCKERS! !

I think I'm gone take a break from blogging and work on some of my TV scripts that will never get put on TV by white AMERICA! !

FUCK YA LL FAKE ASS FUCKERS! ! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOUR RAGGEDY TWO FACE ASS!!

My cartoons gone start next week. I'm taking a week off and will be back next week for my cartoon series test ground.