Monday, September 8, 2008

I DONT WANT YOUR PURSE LADY!



As a black man walking down the street, getting on an elevator, going in a restaurant etc, I get so tired of women grabbing their purses like I'm going to steal it. They do not act in this manner when I wear a suit unless I haven't noticed it. It is real noticeable when I am in regular clothes such as jeans, sports wear etc. This really bothers me for the simple fact, that I haven't heard of a purse snatching in years from anybody I know. I'm sure they happen but trust me, If an aggressive thief wants your purse that one little tiny arm of yours is not going to stop him/her. Unless you know some kung-fu and can run faster than a cheetah just let it go.
What these women are doing to themselves is stressing their nerves and mind out. Then when you walk past the person or they are gone, how do you feel? The stress is there for a little while until you see another what you view as a potential thief. Not to mention the other stress you have on your mind from this crazy world.
Either stop stressing yourself or get a wallet. I know you feel like you can do what you want to do but you are the one that is giving yourself hypertension and high blood pressure. In reality you must like it. When women do this it actually makes me wonder that this woman must have a thousand dollars in cash in that purse. What if you have a million in there. You make people want to rob you just like when people run when they see the cops. When cops see you run or react nervously it makes you a suspect.
So get a wallet, avoid bad neighborhoods, learn self defense or put your money and credit cards in your pockets. Putting money, I.D's, credit card and cellphones in your pockets saves a lot of frustration and time if your purse is snatched. Purse snatching is very rare in a lot of parts. Check your local crime sites for cities to avoid certain areas or take precautions. Doing all of this will get a thief nothing but makeup, tampons and a few penny's.
Tell your mother and grandmother to read this blog. This blog will reduce stress associated with heart attacks, stroke etc.
What do you think?