Tuesday, September 30, 2008

STOCK MARKET CRASHING, I HOPE NOT!

I do not know about you people but I'm going into survival mode. I'm about to purchase some silver coins, stock up on food and pay attention to the weather.

Its going down and the people in the White House do not have a care in the world. I wonder if this is all a plan to push the Amero? The Amero is the new currency that people believe will replace the dollar. Its a new currency that will combine America, Mexico and Canada. All three countries are supposedly coming together to form the North American Union. The only problem is with the large population, will a lot of the population be eliminated?


Its getting real deep out here. Dwayne The Dream Psychic and his numerology is getting deep so man I'm just watching and waiting.

What are your survival plans?