Wednesday, October 22, 2008

All dressed up and no where special to go


In case you haven't noticed, there are more women than men. I see a lot of women getting all dressed up just for a party full of other women. The wild part about it is some women need to lower their expectations.

I am not advising that you go with a street bum or serious low life, but try lower those high expectations. Come down off that high horse, head out of cloud and get out of the mirror. Maybe its just me, but I would be scared of those really handsome guys women. Extremely handsome guys would scare me (if I was a woman) because the are constantly challenged by other women daily. The other flip side to it is that some pretty women are single because guys are intimidated by them. They also feel like since they are so pretty they already have a guy that is better situated than them.

The horrible side is that some pretty women do not want to go with a not so attractive man because her relatives and friends will figure she is slow or desperate.

People are going to have to look at the inside of a person and come up with a solution for preserving our moral integrity. Most of you are already sharing a man.
So what do you think I'm hinting at?