Monday, October 27, 2008

My fear of the election

My fear of the election is the growing threats against Obama's life. Then if he doesn't win, how will the people act?

Will there be massive demonstrations?

Will there be revolt by the people causing the government to react and use that as an excuse to " Shoot to Kill "?

If he wins and nothing violent happens, will he show another face and act like the preceding presidents and not care as well as push the same War like policies towards, Iran and other secret agendas?

Will there all of a sudden War with Iran giving " W " the power to halt the election and he will remain president?

I guess we will have to wait and see. Do you agree with any of my fears or worst case scenarios?
You can answer one of the questions or let me know if you agree with one if you like.